Jimmy Jazz is one who opened their first store a long year ago. Founder and president James Khezrie initiated the concept of Jimmy Jazz when he observed high demand for menswear in New York.
From this idea, its first menswear store opened. Today, there are more than 120 stores of Jimmy Jazz are opened on major malls and streets in the united states and New York. These stores provide lifestyle brands, like baby phat, Rocawear, Adidas originals, Akademiks, creative Nike and recreation, coogi, etc.
The best thing about Jimmy Jazz is that they focus on customer requirements and grow to new heights by providing people with fashion trends and emerging lifestyles.
They are still hiring. Are you interested in applying for Jimmy Jazz application? Customers are always excited to get the news on the retailer, consisting of store events such as grand openings, etc.
Here in this article, you will learn about the Jimmy Jazz job application, including the eligibility criteria, a way to apply, requirements, salary details, etc.
Who is Eligible?
There are only age eligibility criteria to fill out the Jimmy Jazz application. It is open for all ages; that is the best thing.
- If you are under the age of 21, then the platform where you apply asks that you not select the seats at the bar.
- According to eligibility criteria for those under 2 years of age, you do not drink alcohol while applying.
What are the Application Requirements?
As we tell you, Jimmy Jazz is considered the best online retailer that is an expert in urban and streetwear fashion. The company is founded in 2022, and its headquarters are in New York.
If you want to apply for the Jimmy Jazz application, you must meet the following requirements. Usually, there are different requirements for different jobs. For example, if you are applying for an account payable associate at Jimmy Jazz, then here are the requirements.
- You must have your high school diploma.
- If possible, you must prove that you have 2 years or more 2 years of experience in the same field.
- You must have Microsoft excel knowledge if you apply for any job at this company.
These job requirements are mentioned according to the official website to give the information purpose to applicants.
How to Apply for Jimmy Jazz application?
Here are a few steps to help you apply for Jimmy Jazz online.
- Visit the official website, www.jimmyjazz.com, if you want to apply quickly for the job.
- If you want to apply for one of the best positions at Jimmy Jazz, you can also email [email protected]
- Fill out the application form online, and ensure that you mention your location, enter the contact number, and the position for which you are applying.
- If you want to apply for store associate positions, you can easily contact your local store and know all the local openings at Jimmy Jazz.
Salary Details/Pay Per hour
In the united states, the Jimmy Jazz pay on an hourly basis ranges from around $10.33 per hour for retail state associates to $15.97 for retail assistant managers. The average salary for Jimmy Jazz jobs ranges from around $25000 yearly, offered to stockroom managers, and up to $151,004 yearly, offered to the senior level buyer.
This salary information has come through the 546 data points directly collected from users, employees, and current and past job data. Keep in mind that the salary estimations are changed with time. So ensure to visit the official Jimmy Jazz website and check the salary for their available jobs. From the official website, you can get an exact idea of salary figures at the current time.
It is an urban footwear and streetwear company headquartered in New Jersey, USA. It is concluded that more than 170 Jimmy Jazz retail locations are situated near the United States. You can easily apply for it by following the instructions in this article.
Is Jimmy Jazz hiring?
Yes, Jimmy Jazz is hiring. You can easily apply for warehouse, corporate, or retail jobs near your location. You can visit the official website and directly apply for the specific available job from here.
Does Jimmy Jazz pay weekly or biweekly?
The truth is that it pays biweekly. You are not paid weekly if you are working on a specific role at Jimmy Jazz. They only pay your salary on a biweekly basis. They can be paid you twice a week without breaking their budget, according to your salary package.