The online application stint for the academic year 2023-2024 will initiate on September 1st, 2022, and it will end on November 30th, 2023.
Potential candidates ought to fill out the application before the final day, or their application will be denied.
The central business district TVET College of Johannesburg is a general scientific Vocational Education and Training partner in Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA. Central Johannesburg College is one of the academies working under the management of the division of higher studies and externship (DHET) and got initiated as an outcome of the coalition of several earlier universities on September 11th, 2003.
Central Johannesburg TVET institution offers shared certified schedules and abilities schemes to head understudies/researchers to employment and trade opportunities that contribute to economic growth. Likewise, bursaries are available to assist understudies who are in need and excel academically.
Who is Eligible for CJC online application 2023?
The CJC, aka Central Johannesburg TVET academy, invites registrations from suitable prospects to access different undergraduate and PG timetables for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Suitable prospects curious about the Central Johannesburg TVET Academy, CJC registration 2023, should check the admission prerequisites, lessons offered, application costs, and application procedure detailed below. It needs the candidate to submit one valid email ID. If you don’t already have one, please create one.
To qualify for admission to higher studies in CJC, potential candidates need to satisfy the following minimum requirements to qualify:
- Potential candidates with a nationwide senior certification (NSC) in South Africa ought to give a minimum of four 20-credit NSC topics with a mark of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or more.
- Education approval is needed for potential candidates with a South African mature certificate.
- Potential candidates with non-South African school-dropping credentials get required to get an enrollment exemption credential.
Also Check:- How to apply for 2024 DV lottery application?
What documents are Required?
- Be sure you have the subsequent papers with you before presenting your papers.
- -Show or furnish proof of application charges.
- -Offer all essential papers, such as a proper ID, approved results, or a credential.
- -Provide the title of caregiver and parents, as well as a demise certificate, if functional.
- -Make public municipal invoice papes and other account information (not more than three months)
- -Where applicable, global researchers must show their visa ID.
- For more information, visit the Central Johannesburg College application portal.
The site indeed states that learners will not be capable of having anyone who offers themselves as access guides or agents of Central Johannesburg university to aid with online forms or Hard Copy papers. See the site or the Central Johannesburg university registrar’s office for more info.
How to Apply for CJC Online Application?
Please follow the steps below to apply for admission to the Central Johannesburg TVET College, CJC application online for 2023.
Step 1: Navigate to https://cjc.edu.za/.
Step 2: When the online application form appears, fill it out correctly using BLOCK LETTERS.
Step 3: Post all essential papers, such as a birth credential, NSC paper, or other papers for global applicants. Attributes get supplied below.
STEP 4: Once you’ve completed the application form and uploaded any required documents, click “Submit.”
From September 1st to November 30th, 2022, CJC’s online application window for the academic year 2023 will be open. One needs to apply for the program within the span of.
Does CJC have an online application?
Step 1: For new students, fill out the application form. Go to the online application form for a batch of fresh Learners.
Step 2: Conclude the Pre-Registration post-screening examination.
The college authority will check and reply to your email address during the application procedure.
How to upload documents at cjc online application?
Here’s how to post the paperwork requested for your application.
Go to the school’s website at www.cjc.co.za.
Take time to go through your student portal.
Go down the page and tap on the “Upload Documents” option.
Does cjc have an application fee?
If you want to apply for the college, be sure to submit the form within the specified time.
To qualify for CJC, you must pay a $100 application fee.